Employed Mortgage Adviser
£25,000 – £35,000 OTE of £120k
Recruit UK is working on an excellent opportunity for an Employed Mortgage Adviser in the UK to join a fantastic financial planning firm who utilizes innovative technology to provide both mortgage and financial advice to their clients.
Due to recent growth in referrals, they are now looking to expand their team! They are looking for qualified, entrepreneurial, enthusiastic, and driven individuals that strive for high-performance levels. By working with 21st-century technology they have allowed themselves to be more efficient and reduce overall costs so that they can provide the best solutions and options for their clients.
There is the opportunity for you to be supported in obtaining your level 4 diploma in financial planning and then receive supervision in becoming a financial planner!
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- OTE of £120,000
- Full support to obtain level 4 diploma in financial planning
- Low validation of x2 with 20% bonus thereafter
- High volume leads
- Home-based opportunity
About Recruit UK:
- Must be qualified in providing mortgage Advice
- Will have already been signed off with CAS
- Must be tech-savvy
- Determined and hardworking
- Must be the motivated and proven ability to work from home within a sales infrastructure
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a fantastic financial planning firm based in the UK on an Employed Mortgage Adviser Role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.