Employed Mortgage Adviser
£35,000 OTE of £60k+
Job Description: Employed Mortgage Adviser
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for an Employed Mortgage Adviser in Lancaster to join a well established financial planning firm to provide both mortgage and protection advice to their clients.
Due to recent growth in referrals they are now looking to expand their team! They are looking for a qualified, enthusiastic, and driven individual that strives for high-performance levels.
There is the opportunity for you to be supported in obtaining your level 4 diploma in financial planning and then receive supervision in becoming a financial planner!
What’s in it for you: Employed Mortgage Adviser
Skills and experience required: Employed Mortgage Adviser
- Basic Salary c£35,000 + Bonuses (OTE of £60,000+)
- Full support to obtain level 4 diploma in financial planning
- Competitive bonus scheme
- High volume leads
- Offices in Lancaster
About Recruit UK:
- Must be qualified in providing mortgage Advice
- Will have already been signed off with CAS
- Proven track record (earnings over £40k)
- Determined and hardworking
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a fantastic financial planning firm based in Lancaster on an Employed Mortgage Adviser Role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.