Employee Benefits Administrator
20,000 - 24,000
Flexible Working|Full Time
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Play an important role in providing support to consultants to increase business income
- Communicate with insurance companies to ensure the information required is accurate and compliant for business needs.
- Processing of new business, researching products, compliance preparation, scheme renewals and other administrative tasks.
- You will be monitoring a mix of Group Risk Contracts, Group PMI, Group Life, Group Income Replacement and Group Critical Illness and servicing Group Pensions Schemes.
- Full exam support
- Opportunity for flexible working
- Experience of working within a Financial Planning or Insurance Environment
- Hold financial services qualifications or aspire to hold these.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, MS Outlook, e-mail and operating the Internet.
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.