Field Based Financial Adviser Positions
Job Reference: 14041
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for Field Based Financial Advisers across the UK to join a Financial Planning Firm.
We are representing a successful and award-winning financial advisory firm who specialise in providing financial advice to a diversity of Private and Corporate clients. The company has grown rapidly over the past few years and they have successfully increased their gross annual revenue and headcount, developing a secure and stable environment that is friendly and supportive.
Our client has a national presence and they are currently seeking Level 4 Diploma qualified individuals with relationship building/sales backgrounds to join their firm, to provide restricted whole of market advice on Pensions, Protection and Investments.
This is a great proposition that is offering guaranteed access to a minimum of c15 clients per month, a nondebtable retainer at circa £3,000+ per month plus travel allowance £250pm and bonuses, recurring income/trail counting towards targets set. It is not necessary to have an existing client bank, but if you do, our client can offer a smooth transition in transferring them alongside competitive terms.
All advisers at the firm receive full professional support through a dedicated and centralised Paraplanning and Administration team, releasing their adviser’s time to focus on building a strong business.
Who would be suitable for this opportunity?
Level 4 Diploma qualified professionals who:
- Want to grow a business within a business with real potential for high earnings
- Suitably motivated to build a client bank from leads provided
- Wanting to benefit from recurring income year on year
- Provide regulated financial advice
- Have drive and knowledge to be able to further their skills and qualifications as the market changes
- Have strong relationship building skills that can effectively work home-based, are prepared to travel to meet with clients and can generate and grow their business without being micromanaged.
- Seeking a generous client lead supply
- Want to join a firm that doesn’t expect you to work to unrealistic targets with little or no back-office support.
If you are level 4 qualified with the view to become a financial adviser then please do get in touch!
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Financial Planning Firm based across the UK on Field-based financial adviser roles.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.