Full Time|Work From Home
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Supporting the back-office team with research and analysis: communicate and record product and planning analysis results.
- New business administration.
- Liaise with third parties and product providers.
- Develop and maintain relationships to help boost business flow.
- Prepare paperwork for client meetings.
- Keep database/ office systems updated.
- Promoting the profile of the business within the profession and wider communities.
- Continuous professional development to meet regulatory requirements and personal development needs.
- Ensure all business is conducted in a responsible, compliant, and diligent way.
- Other ad-hoc administration duties as required inc: filing, scanning, letter writing, answering calls and emails.
- Salary £18,500 pro-rata (circa £9.50 per hour)
- Flexible start/days.
- The business will fund all exam materials and provide study time should you wish to complete them.
- You will receive a bonus on the completion of each exam.
- Able to work from home occasionally after probation.
- Administration experience, ideally from a Financial Planning, Wealth Management, IFA, Accounting, Bankassurance, Investment or Pension background.
- Ability to manage your workload
- Ability to prioritize
- Team player
- A keen eye for detail
- IT Literate: Word, Excel and the ability to learn new software systems
- GCSE passes grade C or above in English Language and Mathematics (or equivalent)
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.