Up to 25,000
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Helping the Paraplanners prepare agendas for financial planning meetings.
- Updating information within a client’s financial plan.
- Processing questionnaires for clients.
- Communicating with clients and companies by telephone, email, and post.
- Sitting in on meetings and writing minutes.
- Proofreading documents and letters.
- Maintaining systems and methods for record-keeping.
- Dealing with correspondence of all kinds.
- A work-family feeling, a team that is passionate, fun and driven to your growth.
- They want to make a positive difference in the life of each client and employee.
- Competitive salary up to £25,000, dependent on experience.
- Benefits package.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression to match your career aims and ambitions.
- GCSE grade C or above in Maths and English.
- You will be passionate, positive and organised.
- You enjoy research and writing and have a keen eye for detail.
- You have some experience in financial services and/or administration.
- Friendly communication skills.
- Desire to show initiative as well as knowing when to ask for support.
- Great attention to detail.
- Creative computer skills – particularly Word and Excel.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Strong team player.
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.