Up to 24,000
Full Time|Work From Home
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Booking meetings (face to face and telephone), and, managing diaries.
- Dealing with application processing.
- Maintenance of the database, systems and registers compliantly and within the firm’s regulations.
- Liaising with lenders and providers.
- Managing client relationships, being the first point of contact for technical queries.
- Scanning documents to electronic client files.
- Prepare meeting packs and documents.
- Prepare post-review packs.
- Process new business.
- Prepare illustrations.
- Other ad-hoc general administration.
- £19,000 – £24,000 salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- Pension contribution upon completion of probation matched up to 3%
- Discretionary bonus up to 6%
- Exam support should you wish to partake in qualifications
- Working from home opportunities
- Ability to manage your workload
- Ability to prioritise and ask for help if required
- A keen eye for detail
- Good spelling and written English required
- Good use of Word, Excel and the ability to learn new software systems
- Financial services experience (desirable)
- IO experience (desirable)
- DipFA (desirable)
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.