16,000 - 18,000
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Answering the telephone and ensuring messages and calls are passed on and queries dealt with efficiently.
- Process Letters of Authority, Encashment requests, and New Business applications always ensuring that the correct procedure is carried out and Paraplanners are kept well informed of progress.
- Update and maintain the LOA, Encashment and New Business registers.
- Obtain specific forms and/or information unique to the case, when requested.
- Update client Portfolios on TP ensuring values and information are correct.
- Ensure policy documents and any other relevant documentation is sent to clients and/or providers within the agreed timeframe.
- Continuously update client accounts on TP; adding policies, inputting data and updating policy information.
- Provide clients and Advisers with TP support when required.
- Provide additional support to other departments and satellite offices when required.
- Ensure stationery and client packs are fully stocked.
- Ensure that all company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Other ad hoc duties including but not limited to scanning, filing, TP updates, purchasing office supplies.
- Monday to Friday, work hours 9am-5pm
- Salary up to £18,000 (around £8.20ph)
- Assistance with exam book/entry fees
- Discretionary Bonus
- Opportunity to progress within Financial Services
- Customer service
- Communication skills, excellent telephone manner
- Administration, reception or PA experience
- Time management and prioritisation skills
- Teamwork, strong work ethic
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Proven ability to work on own initiative
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.