Weston Super Mare, Somerset
£18,000 – £21,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for an Administrator in Weston Super Mare to join a Chartered firm.
This firm is looking for an experienced Administrator to join their Financial Planning department. You will be responsible for providing administrative support to a Consultant, ensuring all client information is entered onto the Client Database system, dealing with inquiries preparation of client valuations and reviews and processing and tracking new business.
This firm has a shared aim – to be the Firm that contributes most to their clients’ success. As a UK Top 50 Firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax Consultants and Financial Planners, they provide high-quality advice to businesses and individuals locally as well as motivating their people to help businesses and individuals achieve their objectives. As a 2019 Best Companies Ã¢Very Good Place to WorkÃ¢, their people are vital to their continued success.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- They offer a fantastic place to work in the South West, with a competitive and flexible benefits package
- Salary is based on skills, qualifications, and experience
Ideally (although not essential), the successful candidate will have the following experience, skills, and attributes:
About Recruit UK:
- Client Care and Service focused including excellent telephone manner
- Good communication skills and the ability to work within a team
- The initiative to organise and prioritise your own workload
- Previous experience of using Intelligent Office client database/back-office system
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Good level of IT skills including Microsoft Office
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Chartered Firm based in Weston Super Mare on an Administrator role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.