18,000 - 24,000
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Supporting the financial advisers to meet business targets
- You will be the first point of contact for client service to resolve administrative issues
- You will manage the financial adviser’s diaries by booking meetings
- Prepare meeting packs and assist advisers with arranging them
- Assist Paraplanners to conduct product and investment research
- Assist Paraplanners to write suitability letters to confirm the advice
- You will help ensure files are compliant and complete
- Process new business and track to completion
- You will write letters to clients and providers
- Provide a high level of service to clients, including regular valuations
- Maintain and update back-office systems
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks in the office as required
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holiday leave, increasing with length of service
- Competitive salary up to £24,000 (negotiable DOE)
- Contributory Company Pension Scheme
- This is a full-time position but part-time will be considered (minimum 20 hours per week)
- Additional benefits and rewards packages inc DIS
- GCSE passes grade C or above in English Language and Mathematics (or equivalent)
- Ideally, CII Award in Financial Administration (or equivalent)
- Level 4 Diploma advantageous
- Financial Services Administration experience is essential, ideally within IFA
- Knowledge of MS Office, FSA Compliance procedures
- You will have experience with completing suitability letters and other clients/product provider correspondence
- You must be able to priorities and manage your own workload
- Able to communicate efficiently with all individuals including the Financial Planners
- High level of organisational skills with a keen eye for detail
- Previous experience within an IFA is desirable
- Knowledge of pensions/pensions administration is desirable
- Research and analysis skills re financial advice are desirable
- Familiar with Intelligent Office is desirable
- Project management and Investment research knowledge is desirable
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.