£50,000 – £60,000
Recruit UK is working on an excellent opportunity for a Financial Adviser in Bath to join a Financial Planning firm.
We are working with a firm that has achieved great growth since its opening nearly 30 years ago. They are now recognized as a leading financial planning practice within the UK with multiple offices. This opportunity is available for a financial adviser with experience that is motivated to succeed.
The company has clients for you to service, that are available to you immediately. We’re looking for someone that is dynamic with fantastic relationship-building skills.
Duties will include:
- Provide financial planning advice to a book of clients.
- Develop new business when able.
- Work with the back office and other advisers to deliver a high-quality service.
Skills and experience required:
- Salary £50,000 + d.o.e
- Working from home or office
- Supportive culture
- Client bank to service
About Recruit UK:
- Diploma in Financial Services
- Experience as a Financial Adviser (1+ years)
- Exceptional understanding of FCA regulations
- CAS status
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK is pleased to be working with a Financial Advice firm based in Bath on a Financial Adviser role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, you will be contacted within 7 working days if your application has been successful. If you have not received communication during this period, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may however retain your information in connection with future opportunities, should they be suitable to your skills and experience.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this, then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.