£45,000 – £75,000 + Bonus
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Financial Adviser in Birmingham to join one of the UK’s leading and rapidly growing Independent Financial Advice firms.
You will be joining a team of 255 IFA’s with 400 dedicated support staff. As this is a field-based position, you will have the freedom and flexibility to manage your own workload and establish yourself with your respective region.
They offer unparalleled back-office support to their advisers, who get assigned a pod of paraplanners, administrator, a dedicated pension transfer team on top of highly streamlined technology.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Potentially clients for you to work with and a high level of qualified leads
- Competitive salary up to £75,000 (dependent on qualifications/experience)
- Car Allowance of £5,000 per annum
- Defined bonus worked out through validation (no grey area with earnings)
- Comprehensive benefits: Pension, Share options etc..
- Full back-office support (Dedicated Paraplanners/Admin/Pension Transfer Team)
- Ring fence existing clients on joining
- Option to go self-employed in the future
- Level 4 Diploma (Chartered desirable)
- Strong track record providing Financial Advice
- Ability to work independently
- Commercially to maximize on opportunities presented
If you are looking for a company which gives you access to excellent branding, support with leads and clients, full back office support and a generous salary/earning potential, then get in contact to discuss this opportunity in further detail.
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a national IFA firm on Financial Adviser role in Birmingham.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.