£35,000 – £45,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Financial Adviser in Birmingham to join a Financial Planning firm.
Are you looking to join a firm that nurtures their employees, and provides them with all the tools they need to exceed? Then this could be the role for you! This firm has continued to experience growth over the past few months, and are now in a position to take on another Financial Adviser.
Our client is a highly recommended and recognized firm in the field of Financial Advice. They pride themselves on the time they take to understand their client’s individual needs and create tailor-made financial solutions.
They want their advisers to put all their focus on their clients so provide full back office support. With generous support from investors, the firm is able to dedicate time and energy to generating leads for their advisers, making you more time-efficient.
You will generate business by networking and arranging meetings with prospective clients. You will also continue to provide an exemplary ongoing service to those currently with the firm. Putting your clients’ needs at the center of your practice is a must!
What’s in it for you:
- Undertaking regular fact-finding, presentations, and meetings with clients
- You will search for and recognize new business opportunities
- Provide holistic financial planning to clients
- Ensure on-going CPD
- You will be comfortable generating a business pipeline to meet targets
Skills and experience required:
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly, attractive bonus scheme
- Full support with back office
- Training provided if needed
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible benefit scheme
- Business expenses paid
About Recruit UK:
- Diploma in Level 4
- Proven track record working as a Financial Adviser
- Motivation and drive to run a successful business
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Financial Planning firm based in Birmingham on a Financial Advice role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.