Recruit UK is working on an excellent opportunity for a Financial Adviser to join a Financial Planning practice in Bristol.
This client manages HNW/UHNW clients across the South West and London. They’re based in Bristol and are looking for a new adviser to join their team due to expansion and having recently acquired a new client bank.
They’ve fantastic support to provide from their strong back office team, a generous salary of £40,000 or a self-employed option if that suits your needs. What they’re looking for in return is someone with a positive work ethic, team player, always compliant with the ability to develop a new business when required.
Skills and experience required:
- Salary from £40,000 completely negotiable
- Self-Employed package if preferred
- Full back-office and compliance support
- Client bank to service immediately
- I Will support and encourage you to reach Chartered/Fellow status
About Recruit UK:
- CF30 adviser
- CAS Status
- Experienced in the role
- Bankassurance, Wealth Management or IFA
- Team player
- Positive work ethic
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK is pleased to be working with a Financial Planning firm based in Bristol on a Financial Advice role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, you will be contacted within 7 working days if your application has been successful. If you have not received communication during this period, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may however retain your information in connection with future opportunities, should they be suitable to your skills and experience.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.