£40,000-£50,000 (dependent on experience & qualifications)
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Financial Adviser in Edinburgh to join a prestigious IFA.
This company is a fantastic national company who has carved out a fantastic reputation with the IFA Market, they have a full back office and compliance support, as well as support with generating business.
They provide whole of market advice and work with all cases and clients of all backgrounds. Thanks to the support they provide you will be able to focus more of your time providing professional holistic advice.
This is the chance to join a company that has a professional ethos and standing but at the same time firmly believes in building strong and lasting relationships with clients to ensure the longevity of those relationships.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Starting salaries from £40,000+a competitive bonus potential.
- Great Work culture with no micromanagement
- National presence and branding.
- Fantastic team environment with back-office support.
About Recruit UK:
- Level 4 Financial Planning Diploma, preferably on way to chartered.
- Previous IFA experience.
- Motivation and drive
- Rapport building skills
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Prestigious IFA based in Edinburgh on a Financial Adviser role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.