£30,000 – £35,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Desk Based Financial Adviser in Edinburgh to join a UK Financial Advice Firm
This is a fantastic opportunity to take that next step in your career to become a Financial Adviser. They are looking to speak with Level 4 Diploma candidates who have sales or customer service experience and have the ability to communicate over the telephone in a professional manner.
- Prestigious wealth advice and investment management business
- Winners of numerous industry awards
- Recognised for their impeccable training and coaching towards chartered
- Excellent Retention rate with employees
Due to growth through acquisitions and an increase in client referrals through professional relationships that include prestigious Law and accountancy firms, the company is looking to attract Desk Based Financial Advisers to work out of their offices in Edinburgh.
Who would be suitable for this opportunity?
Level 4 Diploma qualified professionals:
- Build and develop trusted relationships with current and potential clients
- Responsible for delivering financial planning and wealth management advice
- Work within the context of an agreed business plan
What is on offer within this opportunity?
- Mortgage Advisers
- Pension/Investment Helpdesk Consultants
- Trainee Advisers
- Business Developers
- Business Account Managers
About Recruit UK:
- Basic salary up to £35,000pa
- Generous bonus scheme available
- Excellent benefits
- Clients/leads provided
- Back office support
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a UK Financial Advice Firm in Edinburgh on a desk-based financial adviser role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.