£35,000 – £45,000
Are you a Level 4 Qualified Mortgage adviser looking for a helping hand into the world of Financial Planning?
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Financial Adviser in Exeter to join a Wealth Management Firm as a Financial Adviser.
We are working with an FTSE 100 financial services firm that offers a wide range of wealth management services. Due to the continued growth of the business and continued growth of the wealth of their clients, they are now looking to take on a Mortgage and Protection Adviser, or an adviser with their Level 4 Diploma seeking an ambitious firm.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
– Building on existing relationships with clients
– Seeking opportunities to bring in new business to the firm
– Using your entrepreneurial flair to develop your own personal brand as a financial planner
What’s in it for you:
– Access to an existing client bank
– Full training and support
– Back office and technical support
– Cashflow funding available initially to support as you embed into the firm
Skills and experience required:
– Level 4 diploma in financial planning – Essential
– Have worked within the financial services sector for the last 2 years – Desired
– Mortgage and Protection Adviser – Desirable
– Aspire to become a successful financial planner
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Wealth Management Firm based in Taunton on a Financial Planning role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.