Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for an Independent Financial Adviser in Gloucestershire to join an Independent Financial Advice Firm.
We are representing an excellent financial advisory firm who specialise in providing financial advice to a diversity of Private clients. The company has a substantial client base. They are growing and they are successfully increasing their gross annual revenue and are developing a secure and stable environment that is friendly and supportive.
Our client has a regional presence and they are currently seeking Level 4 Diploma qualified advisers with relationship building skills to join their firm to provide whole of market financial advice on Pensions, Protection and Investments.
This is a great proposition that is offering guaranteed access to clients/leads. They have lots of professional connections providing many introductions. It is not necessary to have an existing client bank, but if you do, our client can offer a smooth transition in transferring them and competitive terms.
All advisers at the firm receive full professional support through a dedicated and centralised Paraplanning and Administration team, releasing their adviser’s time to focus on building a strong business.
Who would be suitable for this opportunity?
Level 4 Diploma qualified professionals:
About Recruit UK:
- Want to grow a business within a business with real potential for high earnings
- Suitably motivated to build a client bank from leads/clients provided
- Wanting to benefit from competitive fee splits including recurring income year on year
- Provide regulated independent financial advice
- Have drive and knowledge to be able to further their skills and qualifications as the market changes.
- Strong relationship building skills who can effectively work home/office-based and are prepared to travel across the region to meet with clients to generate and grow their business without being micromanaged.
- Seeking a generous client lead supply
- Want to join a firm that doesn’t expect you to work to unrealistic targets with little or no back-office support.
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an Independent Financial Advice firm based in the Gloucestershire on an independent financial adviser role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.