Recruit UK is working on an excellent opportunity for a Financial Adviser to join a Financial Planning firm in Hereford.
This Financial Planning firm is a well-established and successful financial planning practice who are looking to grow their practice and take on a Financial Adviser to support existing clients and bring on their own business.
They can be flexible with the package that they offer, meaning the right role will be tailored for you. The self-employed opportunity that they can provide will be on a 70/30 split and you are able to ‘ringfence’ your clients to ensure your clients stay your clients. They have a team of administration and paraplanning support on hand, meaning your time can be spent with clients.
Whilst the office in Hereford is there for you to use, this is a fully home working role so is open to candidates across South Wales and the South West.
Benefits for the Financial Adviser:
Skills and experience required of the Financial Adviser:
- Great split and/or salary that works for you
- Back office support
- Access to some client leads
- Office space if you need it
- A successful and well-established firm
About Recruit UK:
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning
- Motivated and Driven to succeed
- Experience in Financial Services and/or advice
- Strong business plan
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK is pleased to be working with a Financial Planning firm based in Hereford on a Financial Advice role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, you will be contacted within 7 working days if your application has been successful. If you have not received communication during this period, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may however retain your information in connection with future opportunities, should they be suitable to your skills and experience.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.