Hertfordshire / Essex
Up to £55,000 (OTE: £100,000)
Are you a Financial Adviser looking for a full time employed role with an existing client bank provided? Do you have experience providing advice on a range of products, including investments and pensions?
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Financial Adviser across the Hertfordshire and Essex regions to join an established, bespoke financial advice firm.
You must be able to provide holistic financial advice to new and established clients, and specific knowledge of investments and pensions is essential. In return, they are offering an existing client bank, along with full back office and technical support.
The company has developed a positive, motivational and supportive environment and upholds a core value of transparency. They and are looking for an Adviser who mirrors this approach, has excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong, lasting relationships.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Existing client bank and qualified leads
- Full back-office and technical support
- Dedicated team of appointment makers
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Continued professional development promoted
- 22 days annual leave, rising to 25+
- Holiday purchase scheme
- 4% employer pension contribution
- Level 4 Diploma qualified
About Recruit UK:
- Competent Adviser Status (CAS)
- At least 1 years’ experience as a Financial Adviser
- Knowledge and experience of having provided investment, protection, and pension solutions and regulatory requirements of these areas
- Previous successful sales track record
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent communication and the ability to build strong, lasting relationships with clients and colleagues
- Valid Driver’s License
- Flexible in terms of locations in order to meet clients’ needs
- Able to work autonomously, without close supervision
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an established, bespoke financial advice firm on a Financial Adviser role-based across the Hertfordshire and Essex regions.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.