up to £60,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Financial Adviser to join an Independent Financial Advice practice in Leamington Spa.
This company aims to provide the highest standard of financial advice and believe that an important element of being able to deliver this quality of service, is because they are fully independent. They are able to explore all possible financial avenues and are able to compare and recommend various products and providers to suit the client’s needs specifically.
This role will predominantly be focused on you managing new enquiries and leads. They have a very niche website that generates very good quality HNW leads.
In addition to this, they also receive new enquiries via existing clients and referrals alongside this. Both the existing adviser and the director are at capacity and they need an additional adviser to assist in continuing the growth and success of the company.
What’s in it for you?
Skills and experience required:
- Salary dependent on skills and experience (up to £60,000 negotiable)
- Fantastic bonus scheme – no validation required to achieve bonus
- Strong lead support from existing new enquiries and existing clients/referrals
- No expectation to bring clients
- Generous holiday allowance
- Full paraplanning and administration support
- Pension contribution
- Travel/mileage costs covered
About Recruit UK:
- Level 4 Diploma financial planning diploma as a minimum (Level 6 is preferable)
- Experience as a financial adviser in an IFA/Wealth Management firm
- Networking skills and ability to business develop
- Ideally someone with knowledge of IHT planning, advice at retirement age, and trustees (not essential, but desirable)
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an Independent Financial Advice firm based in Leamington Spa on a Financial Adviser role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.