Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Financial Adviser to join an Independent Financial Advice practice in Lincoln.
This company specialises in meeting the financial needs of their clients and offer a high level of personal and quality service.
This role would predominantly involve you covering the midlands, servicing existing clients of the company in and around the area.
It offers a fantastic uncapped bonus scheme, brilliantly high OTE, and excellent support. It will also require you to continue business developing, growing the client base, and sourcing new clients alongside servicing existing.
What’s in it for you?
Skills and experience required:
- Basic salary around £24,000 (higher is negotiable dependent on experience)
- A total OTE of £50,000 – £80,000
- Fantastic bonus scheme – no validation required to achieve bonus
- Strong lead support and existing clients allocated to you to service
- Generous holiday allowance
- Full paraplanning and administration support
- Pension contribution
- Travel/mileage costs covered
About Recruit UK:
- Level 4 Diploma financial planning diploma
- Experience working in an IFA/Wealth Management firm
- Client servicing skills and relationship development
- Ability to network
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an Independent Financial Advice firm based in Lincoln on a Financial Adviser role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.