£35,000 – £50,000
Job Description: Financial Adviser
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Financial Adviser in Liverpool to join an Independent Financial Advice firm.
Looking for a Financial Adviser position at a fast-growing, friendly firm, clients provided. Look no further.
What’s in it for you: Financial Adviser
- Fast-growing IFA business
- Chartered Firm
- Independent holistic financial planning advice
- Strong client presence in Liverpool and surrounding areas
- Established professional connections and strong marketing attracting HNW clients to the company.
Skills and experience required: Financial Adviser
- Basic salary circa £35,000 – £50,000 dependent on experience
- Performance Bonuses
- Clients / leads provided
- Admin / Paraplanning support
- Offices near Liverpool
- Flexible working hours
- Join friendly team
- Scope for personal development
About Recruit UK:
- Financial Advice Experience
- Level 4 Diploma qualified (ideally enroute to Chartered)
- Client bank and/or Biz plan to attract clients
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Financial Advice firm based in Liverpool on a Financial Adviser role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, you will be contacted within 7 working days if your application has been successful. If you have not received communication during this period, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may however retain your information in connection with future opportunities, should they be suitable to your skills and experience.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.