Up to £60,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Financial Adviser in Leeds to join an Independent Financial Advice Firm.
Due to organic growth, this prestigious and cutting-edge firm is looking to take on a high calibre Financial Adviser. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established firm who will support and nurture you as you grow your own client base. They have an excellent network of introducers to utilise so you can focus on providing advice and growing your client base.
This will be a fully holistic position and you will have the autonomy to provide advice to any clients you wish. They will provide you with full back office support as well as having some truly stunning offices close to the center of Leeds.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Level 4 Diploma qualified & CAS Status
- Have a strong commitment to providing excellent financial advice in order to ensure long term relationships with clients
- Have a proactive work ethic
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a financial adviser
- Preferably experience of dealing with the whole of market advice.
About Recruit UK:
- Salary of between £40-60,000 per annum
- A fantastic company culture with stunning offices.
- Access to various professional connections
- Benefits and incentives that you will struggle to find anywhere else.
- Full support and training to become the best financial adviser you can be.
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an independent Financial Advice Firm based in Manchester on a financial adviser role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.