£35,000 – £50,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Financial Adviser in the midlands to join an Independent Financial Planning firm in Market Harborough.
Within the Midlands, the business has physical offices in both the west and the east midlands. They are in a position where they are now looking for a financial adviser to join their planning team. They are looking for someone to work with their corporate clients providing private wealth advice, developing new business via networking, referrals, and more. They offer a whole of market independent financial advice and have a great presence in the industry.
This is a business that ensures their clients are provided with the advice they deserve, recognizing that each client is different and therefore tailor their services to the client and offer a broad range of solutions. Allowing them to best advise their clients without bias.
There is full back office support in place including Compliance, Paraplanning, and Administration.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Salaries up to £50,000 (salary is negotiable dependent on skills and experience)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Generous bonus
- Excellent pension
- Full back-office support
- Ongoing study and exam support
About Recruit UK:
- Level 4 Diploma in financial advice
- Previous experience as a Financial Adviser
- Passion for providing a quality service
- Good Organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an Independent Financial Planning firm in Market Harborough on a Financial Adviser role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.