Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for an Employed Financial Adviser in Newport to join an Independent Financial Advice firm.
Our client is a highly respected and diligent financial advice firm, who specialise in giving independent advice to clients across South Wales. They specialise in tax, protection, retirement, and inheritance and are one of the largest Chartered Financial Advice firms in the UK.
They are looking to take on an employed Financial Adviser to support an existing client bank. You will be in charge of supporting clients and offering them Financial solutions to suit their individual needs. The perfect candidate will also be offered a helping hand from highly qualified Paraplanners who will aid you in providing exceptional customer service.
As the office is based in Newport, the majority of clients that you will be meeting with will be based in and around the Newport area. You will have the opportunity to meet clients personally, but don’t necessarily have to drive miles to see them, meaning you will be able to be more time-efficient.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Client’s provided
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Pension scheme
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Onsite parking
About Recruit UK:
- Level 4 diploma in Financial Planning
- Previous experience as an IFA
- Client relationship skills
- Competent, with a good reputation in the previous role
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an IFA firm based in Newport on a Financial Advice role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.