Financial Services and Sales
North West London
£24,000 basic (£37,000 OTE)
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity to join a Financial Services firm in North West London as a Financial Adviser.
This is a UK-wide company who work hard to maintain a friendly and professional relationship with their clients. They provide advice on savings, investments, and protection products to help families and individuals reach their financial goals, protect their families, and improve communities.
This role would suit someone who prides themselves on taking time to understand client needs and considers themselves a salesperson. This is a great opportunity for you to work from home and manage your own diary, creating a great work-life balance. As the firm isn’t regulated, there is no necessity for you to have your Level 4 Diploma and all training will be provided to get you up to speed with the products available.
What’s in it for you?
Skills and experience required:
- Work with families to achieve their financial goals
- Home-based role
- Company car
- Leads provided
- Realistic OTE of £37,000 in the first year and £43,000 in the second year
About Recruit UK:
- Sales background, preferably in Financial Services
- Strong communication skills
- Drive and determination to succeed
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Financial Services Firm based in North West London on a Financial Adviser role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.