£24,000 (OTE £37,000)
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Financial Adviser in Poole to join a well established UK Financial Advice Firm.
They deal with a loyal customer base across the UK. Offering savings, investment, and protection products which helps families and individuals reach their financial goals, protect their families, and improve communities. They are a leading provider of financial advice and have a strong presence in every area of the UK.
You will enjoy the autonomy of being home-based and responsible for managing your daily activities and diary, as well as being part of a successful team of Financial Advisers. This is a non-regulated advice position that will provide ample learning opportunities for the successful individual.
They have an opportunity for an enthusiastic and confident individual to join their team. You will be provided with a customer database that you will build upon. You will receive ongoing support, guidance, training, and development in their processes, systems, and products to help you succeed in the role.
They’re interested in a variety of individuals from Financial Services or sales background with a genuine desire to provide financial advice to assist clients with their financial goals. They’re rewarding candidates with a basic salary of £24,000 plus uncapped earnings (average £37,000 in year 1, £43,000 in year 2).
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- First-year earnings circa £37,000, 2nd year circa £42,000
- Basic salary, Benefits package, Car, Pension, and Life cover.
- Existing client bank, Leads provided
- Work home-based – Manage your own diary
- Work for a leading UK company
About Recruit UK:
- Natural drive to manage and develop clients
- Able to build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Ideally some Financial Services experience
- No financial advice qualifications required – Full Training provided
- Sales experience, ideally some in Financial Services advantageous but not essential
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a well established UK Financial Advice Firm based in Poole on a Financial Advice role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.