£35,000 – £55 ,000
Recruit UK are currently working with a reputable and well-established financial planning firm on a financial adviser role, in Nottingham.
This is an excellent opportunity for a financial adviser looking for a new challenge and role that can provide excellent support with clients, leads and full back-office support. My client is based in the heart of the city centre and has gone from success to success over the years’, are now at an impressive level of FUM and have a sizeable team on board.
They are looking to bring on an adviser to assist with servicing existing clients, with the view to inherit a number of clients from a retiring adviser later in the year. You will have total autonomy over your own diary, they offer an excellent benefits package and high salaries, as well as an in-house member of staff focusing on marketing and developing local leads.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Salaries from £35,000 – £55,000 (salary is negotiable dependent on experience and skill-set)
- Generous bonus scheme – 2 x validation
- Flexible home or office working
- Clients for you to service
- Ongoing marketing and lead support
- Full back-office support – from your own dedicated team
- Career professional development and ongoing support with exams
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays – Christmas shut down on top of your annual leave
- Excellent benefits
About Recruit UK:
- Financial Planning/advice experience, ideally in an IFA
- Level 4 Financial Planning Diploma (CII, LIBF, etc.)
- Rapport building skills
- Self-motivated and driven
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an Independent Financial Advice firm based in Nottingham on a financial adviser role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.