Recruit UK is currently working with a reputable and well-established financial planning firm in a financial adviser role, in Nottingham.
This leading financial planning company is offering an excellent opportunity for a financial adviser, that is looking for a role with excellent back office support, lead generation, and a client base to service.
This company pride itself in the quality of service and advice they provide their clients with, throughout their life journey and have long-term client relationships. They are based in the heart of Nottingham and are ready to bring on a new adviser to their successful practice, due to growth.
Your goal will be to ensure clients make wise decisions to meet their financial goals, advise clients on current financial issues, customize client’s financial plans, build strong relationships to retain existing clients and build introducer relationships and generate new business.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Generous salaries up to £50,000 (negotiable dependent on experience)
- Full comprehensive back-office support
- Ongoing study and exam support
- Lead generation
- Client bank provided
- Pension contribution
- Generous holiday
About Recruit UK:
- Level 4 Financial Planning Diploma (as a minimum)
- Previous financial Planning/advice experience, ideally in an IFA or Wealth Management company
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Background utilizing MS Office and CRM systems
- Customer-orientated focus
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK is pleased to be working with an Independent Financial Advice firm based in Nottingham on a Financial Adviser role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.