Up to £60,000 (Flexible Salary)
Are you maximizing your potential as an Adviser?
Do you have the right infrastructure behind you to provide your clients with the service they deserve?
Does your current firm have a long-term incentive that rewards your commitment?
If any of those questions resonate with you, then read on…
Recruit UK are pleased to be working with one of the key players in the UK Wealth Management sector. They have enjoyed strong year-on-year growth, driven through both mergers and acquisitions, and an organic focus on hiring some of the UK’s leading Financial Planners into their 30 regional offices across the UK.
They now collectively manage over £47billion of private client money, offering market-leading Financial Planning, coupled with expert Investment Management. They have been described as pioneers in the dual professional advice model, which now dominates the industry.
As part of their ongoing focus on growth, they are looking to hire a new financial adviser into their Nottingham team. As a financial adviser in the team, you will actively network in the area and assist in further building the brand. Developing new business and work with some potential existing clients, as well as developing inbound leads.
This opportunity would suit a Financial Planner whose current proposition is not geared up for fully supporting their advisers, with branding, excellent reputation, and second to none back office support.
What’s on offer?
What are they looking for?
- Market-leading remuneration
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Full technical support from a dedicated team
- Access to new clients through existing introducers
- Opportunity to align yourself to a trusted industry name
- Long-term incentive plans that reward commitment
- An established adviser with a proven track record
- Level 4 Diploma qualified (as a minimum)
- An unwavering client-centric mentality
- A seasoned business developer who can help drive growth
If you are considering the next step and would like to join a firm that will help accelerate your career, through offering exceptional service to your clients, then get in contact to find out more.
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK is pleased to be working with a leading Wealth Management firm based in Nottingham on a Financial Adviser role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.