Recruit UK are currently working on an exciting self-employed opportunity for advisers in Oxfordshire. One of the UK’s leading wealth management firms are looking to give an adviser 250 clients after a retiring adviser has now left, an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to build or grow their client bank.
On top of this, the firm is prepared to support an employed advisers’ transition by paying a retainer of around £5000 pm in the initial transition period. When self-employed the split will be 70/30 in your favour and you will have access to the excellent back office support underneath this growing firm.
Please get in contact with me so I can disclose the full details about this role.
What you will get in return:
- Level 4 diploma in financial advice or planning
- CAS status is essential
- Advisers that are confident at managing and servicing clients
- Advisers that can work independently
About recruit UK:
- A client bank of around 250 clients will be provided
- If a retainer is needed this can be made available, they are willing to pay around £5,000 a month initially
- Work with clients based in London, Oxfordshire, Berkshire, and Buckinghamshire
- A 70/30 split in your favour when self-employed
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a fantastic specialist Financial Adviser firm in Oxfordshire on a Financial Adviser role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.