OTE Up to £200,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Financial Adviser to join an Independent Financial Planning practice in the South West.
This is a self-employed opportunity which can see the advisers earning upwards of £50,000 per annum, many of the individuals within the firm are earning £150,000+ whilst providing independent, bespoke advice to their unique clients.
Within this position, you would join a business with a strong name in the profession, great support and leads provided.
- Provide Financial Planning support to clients
- Provide full holistic financial advice to a varied range of clients
- Support investment professionals to cultivate client relationships
Skills and experience required:
- OTE £50,000 – £200,000 per annum
- Full Administration Service
- Full Paraplanning Support
- Development support to achieve Chartered status
About Recruit UK:
- Diploma in Financial Advice
- Some Industry Sales experience
- Strong understanding of the investment business
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Understanding complex information – Analysing financial data
- Team building – Collaboration
- Consistency – Proficiency
- Professionalism – Adaptability
- Research and analysis – Client confidentiality
- Listening and communication – Record keeping
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an Independent Financial Planning practice based in the South West on a Financial Adviser role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, you will be contacted within 7 working days if your application has been successful. If you have not received communication during this period, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may however retain your information in connection with future opportunities, should they be suitable to your skills and experience.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.