OTE £50,000 – £60,000
Are you seeking an opportunity with a client bank to service? How about the back office and compliance support?
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Financial Adviser in Southampton, Hampshire or Dorset to join an Independent Wealth Management Company.
This company is one of the South’s leading Wealth Management firms with offices across the South Coast. They were established nearly 20 years ago and have since become one of the most successful Wealth Management firms advising clients with AUM of nearly £5 billion and rising. They’re always looking for new acquisitions and have recently secured several opportunities across the area including those with retiring advisers which have led to this vacancy.
The role will involve managing a client bank from the beginning as the company continues to expand. The benefit of the above is that you are not expected to have current clients, nor are you expected to generate new leads from the beginning, however, as and when these arise you will partake in increasing your own network and client bank. The clients provided vary but include corporate and private individuals with varied assets including HNW and UHNW.
- Are you an individual who can hit the ground running?
- Do you have a wealth of experience but not necessarily the tools nor clients to continue as you are?
- Are you looking for flexibility to manage your own diary?
If you have answered yes to the above look below at the benefits of joining this firm and get in touch.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Salary £35,000 dependent on experience and qualifications, plus £5,000 car allowance
- Access instantly to a client bank
- Ability to earn a bonus from the beginning – no validation point. Bonus for new business (15%) and recurring income servicing (15%)
- Benefits include: Parking, assistance with exam book/entry should you wish to become Chartered, a generous car allowance, Christmas closure, holiday allowance, birthday off and social events.
- Full back-office assistance, access to administration and paraplanning support from the beginning.
About Recruit UK:
- Diploma in Financial Services
- Ideally, 2 years’ experience advising
- Currently holding CAS / SPS desirable but not essential
- Interested in speaking with individuals with experience in Independent, Restricted Advice or Bankassurance.
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an Independent Wealth Management company based in Southampton, Hampshire or Dorset on a Financial Adviser role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.