£30,000 – £55,000
Recruit UK are currently working with a successful and dynamic financial planning company on a financial adviser role, in Stoke-on-Trent.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a financial adviser looking for a new role, in a brilliant financial planning company that can offer great support. This support includes brilliant IT infrastructure, you being allocated existing clients to service, ongoing lead support and new clients on a regular basis, as well as full-back office support from the internal team.
They are looking to bring on an adviser to assist with servicing existing clients and inheriting these clients as your own. This role isn’t target driven and there are no set targets in place, it is more of a client-centric role with the view to service your clients to the best of your ability, providing quality advice, excellent service and ongoing support. In addition to the above the offer a fantastic benefits package and high salaries.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Salaries from £30,000 – £55,000 (salary is negotiable dependent on experience and skill-set)
- Generous bonus scheme
- A substantial amount of clients for you to service
- Ongoing client lead support
- Full back-office support
- Career professional development and ongoing support with exams
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
About Recruit UK:
- Financial Planning/advice experience, ideally in an IFA
- Level 4 Financial Planning Diploma (CII, LIBF, etc.)
- Rapport building skills
- Self-motivated and driven
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an Independent Financial Advice firm based in the Stoke-on-Trent on a financial adviser role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.