Rhondda Cynon Taff
up to £25,000 + (dependent on experience)
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Financial Analyst in Rhondda Cynon Taff (RCT) to join a successful financial planning firm.
Our client is an established and professional company who are going through a growth period and are expanding their back-office support team.
They are a successful company that provides financial advice nationwide to individual clients, business owners and retirees among other groups in all areas of financial planning where they emphasise the need for trust and professionalism.
This is an exciting opportunity for experienced financial services professional to work with our client, the ideal candidate will have recognized industry qualifications, have a comprehensive knowledge of financial planning, with strong analytical and research skills and communication skills.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- A competitive salary of up to £25,000 + (dependent on background and experience)
- Opportunity to join a growing and successful financial planning company in the RCT area
- Opportunity to join an established back office team and provide a first-class service for company clients
About Recruit UK:
- Previous experience in a support role within a regulated financial services environment
- Knowledge of financial products including pension and investment products
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Desirable: Financial Planning Qualifications (e.g. RO exams)
- Desirable: Knowledge of using back office and research tools including True Potential, Selecta Pension, and FE Analytics
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Financial Planning company based in Rhondda Cynon Taff on a Financial Analyst role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.