Up to £52,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Financial Planner in Birmingham to join one of the UK’s leading Wealth Managers.
Drawing on an impressive history, this fully integrated Wealth Management firm offers expert advice to a wide range of clients and have fully embraced a modern approach to the advice market.
As they continue to grow and solidify their presence in the market, they are looking for a Financial Planner to join their team, to provide advice to clients with investable assets of up to £250,000. Due to the set-up of the team, all clients will be provided so there is no requirement for new business development.
This is an excellent opportunity to align yourself with one of the biggest names in the Financial Advice profession and develop a successful career through industry-leading training and development with clear cut progression to all areas of the business
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Competitive salary up to £52,000
- Attractive bonus
- Full benefits package
- Support with professional development
- Numerous progression opportunities within the firm
Get in touch or apply online if you would like to be considered for this role.
About Recruit UK:
- Level 4 Diploma (Financial Advice – CII, LIBF or CISI)
- Must hold CAS status
- Up to date SPS and commitment to professional development
- Proven track record providing regulated advice to HNW clients
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Wealth Managers based in Birmingham on a Financial Advice role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.