Up to £75,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for an Employed Financial Planner in Inverness to join a Financial Planning Firm.
If you are looking for a firm that has an in house DFM, offers full paraplanning, administration, compliance, and IT support with integrated cashflow planning tools on an employed basis then look no further!
Our client with £8+ Billion FUM, almost 500 employees, and a national presence are looking to take on a Financial Planner for their new office in Bristol. Due to the recent acquisition of a firm they have a client bank readily available for someone like you to take on!
We are looking to speak with a qualified financial planner, who holds CAS status or has done within the last 5 years, which has a minimum of 1-year financial planning experience with the passion and desire to provide high-quality financial advice.
What’s in it for you:
About Recruit UK:
- Readily available client bank to take on as your own
- Flexible pay away in first 12 months
- Pension, DIS, 25 days holiday + BH
- Full back-office and admin support
- Support to chartered status
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Financial Planning firm based in Inverness on a Financial Planning Role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.