Ever thought about relocating abroad, yet want to continue working as a Financial Planner? If so, then we might have the perfect job for you!
Recruit UK are working on an exciting opportunity for a Financial Planner to join the UK’s leading international Wealth Management firm. They specialise in providing UK expats with Pension, Investment, Tax, Estate and Trust planning, servicing clients from numerous regional hubs throughout Europe.
Due to changes arising from Brexit the demand for their services has increased dramatically, which makes it a perfect time to align yourself to a specialist business like this one.
As a Financial Planner, you will be tasked with managing an existing portfolio of HNW clients, assisting them with their complex requirements. You will work alongside a senior partner, developing the regional presence of your local office. There is no requirement for any new business development, as this role is focused purely on the servicing of existing clients.
You will receive comprehensive back-office support from both your local team and central head office.
What’s in it for you?
Skills and experience required:
- Salary of Ã¢¬60,000
- Annual bonus (cÃ¢¬10,000)
- Relocating package (Ã¢¬4,000)
- Attractive benefits package including Pension, DIS, PHC, PMI
- Full support with professional development
- Progression up to Partner
- Level 4 Diploma (CII or LIBF)
- Track record advising HNW private clients (£1million+)
- Ability to work independently
- Strong technical knowledge around IHT and Pensions planning
- Genuine desire to relocate abroad
If you feel this role could be for you and would like to discuss the logistics of moving abroad then give me a call.
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a leading international Wealth Management firm based in JÃ¡vea on a Financial Planning role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.