Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a financial planner to join an owner owned Chartered financial planning firm in London.
They attract a wealthy client base and have a fee-based approach to financial planning and have currently c20 advisers with a similar number of support staff.
Due to two of the Senior Financial Planners now operating at full capacity, this has created an opportunity for an experienced financial planner with a good track record of financial advisory experience, to inherit a number of their clients. These clients have average investable assets of around £200,000.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- All clients provided
- Full back-office support
- No requirement for business development
- £55,000 salary
- Bonus potential
Recruiters contact info:
- 3+ years of advice experience
- Experience of using Vouyant
- Client-centric ethos
- Personable and corroborative
Name: Daniel Nottage
Email: [email protected]
Job Reference: 15022
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight, and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an award-winning medium-sized firm based in
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.