This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Promotion of the firm’s services to encourage profitable introductions from the internal Partners
- Conduct regular client reviews to fulfil ongoing service agreements and maximise new business opportunities
- Introduce new clients to the firm through proactive prospecting activities
- Keep up to date with all relevant product, legislative and technical changes
- Obtain sufficient client information and analyse information gathered
- Ensure suitable recommendations are made
- Maintain all supporting documentation
- Ensure a current statement of professional standing is held at all times
- Attain and maintain a level of competence as required by the firm
- Maintain all standards of performance as required by the firm
- Ensure relevant CPD is maintained and recorded accurately
- Ensure compliance at all times with:
- Negotiable salary dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension Contribution
- Level 4 CII Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning
- CII Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning
- SOLLA Accredited
- G60 qualified
- Chartered Financial Planner
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Respected, credible, and comfortable in dealing with typical accountancy clients (e.g. business owners and wealthy individuals)
- A proficient communicator, comfortable presenting to a range of audiences
- Able to organise themselves without close supervision
- Able to prioritise tasks and handle large amounts of data and paperwork efficiently
- A high level of analytical ability, a keen eye for detail and a thorough approach
- An ability to handle pressure and meet tight deadlines whilst also being personable and a team player
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.