OTE of 100,000+
Full Time|Work From Home
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
Job Title: Financial Planner
Industry: Financial Services
Location: South West
Salary: OTE of £100,000+
Have you always been interested in running your own IFA firm but felt stuck and not known where to start? Would you like the opportunity to work for a company that will supply you with all the tools you need to become a successful business owner? We are working with a client that will give you full back office support and assist you where needed to develop and run your business. This will enable you to focus on your main goal, providing a high calibre service to your clients.
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Financial Planner in the South West to join a well-established UK Independent Financial Advice firm.
They are looking for financial advisers with the entrepreneurial spirit, to join their fast-growing national network. You will be an already successful Financial Adviser looking to start out on your own. You will be supported by a leading company with everything from paraplanning, admin and compliance to support with marketing and business generation.
What’s in it for you:
- OTE of over £100,000 per annum
- Home-based – run your own company
- The uncapped earning potential with fantastic splits (you will keep the lions share)
- Market-leading systems they have developed with advisers.
- Work alongside a dedicated team of Paraplanners, Compliance and Administrators
Skills and experience required:
- Diploma (Dip PFS) or equivalent
- Financial Advice experience (preferably recent CAS status)
- Ability to understand and communicate advice practices and processes clearly and effectively
- Technical/product knowledge and effective communication of wide-ranging holistic financial planning strategies & solutions
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a well-established UK Independent Financial Advice firm in the South West Region on a Financial Planner role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.