Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Financial Planner in the UK to join an Independent advice firm.
If you feel you are a good listener, you enjoy building lasting relationships and you see yourself and not only a guide but an educator then we are keen to speak with you!
We are actively working with an established IFA firm who provides advice to women and due to recent expansions are now looking to take further individuals on!
This role will see you providing advice to individuals and businesses across a broad spectrum such as pensions, investments, protection and tax. This firm prides themselves on offering a warm and welcoming experience to all women and providing first class services.
What’s in it for you:
Skills and experience required:
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Flexible/home based working
- Provided with clients/leads
- Admin and Paraplanning support
Recruiters contact info:
- Level 4 diploma qualified
- Ideally have Financial Advice experience with a small client following
- Sales/negotiation/business development skills
- Personable in your approach
- Have the client at the forefront of everything you do
Email: [email protected]
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Independent advice firm based in the UK on a Financial Planning role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.