This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Develop long-term, in-depth relationships with new and existing clients – ensuring TCF requirements are met.
- Provide individually tailored solutions, clearly communicated and implemented.
- Acquire new clients through developing and delivering a business plan.
- A proactive approach to business development including developing own introducer and professional connections network.
- Effective communication with support staff and team colleagues to ensure a good working relationship to maximise the level of customer service and outcomes.
- Keep up-to-date with the new product, technical or legislative changes within the marketplace.
- Maintain regulatory competence and KPI standards on an on-going basis, including meeting CPD requirements & maintaining an annual SPS.
- Focus on continuous self-development
- Uncapped Commission
- Full back-office and admin support
- Range of fee splits
- Buy out options
- Access to the range of lead sources
- Minimum of £5 Million AUM for a client bank
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning
- Demonstrate relevant knowledge of the financial services industry
- A positive and proactive attitude towards working.
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.