Financial Planning Administrator & LinkedIn Specialist
£18,000 – £25,000
Are you working in the financial planning profession and looking to build on your skillset to align with the modernization of the industry? Then this role is for you!
Recruit UK is working with a firm in Nottingham looking to bring on a financial planning administrator and LinkedIn specialist to support their team.
The firm prides itself on offering a tailored service and creating long-lasting relationships built on trust, with the aim to manage and protect client’s wealth.
This role will be incremental to the firm’s continuous growth and will focus on business expansion and supporting the administration team. The role will involve working alongside the marketing team, using LinkedIn to network, prospect clients and pass leads onto the adviser team. While also supporting financial planning administration tasks to ensure efficient practice workflow.
What is on offer?
Who would be suitable for this opportunity?
- Employers pension contribution
- Salary ranging between £18,000 – £25,000 (dependent on skills and experience)
- On-site parking
- Opportunity to work in a supportive team
- Someone with financial planning administration experience
- Someone who is social media savvy
- An individual who is confident using different social media and networking with individuals
- Excellent communication skills
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.