Financial Planning Administrator
Job Description: Financial Planning Administrator
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for an experienced Financial Planning Administrator in Manchester to join a leading Financial Advice Company. Central Location, well established, respected company.
Role: Financial Planning Administrator
Provide administration support to the Financial Advisers in respect of new and existing business. You will monitor new business progress and chase outstanding documentation on behalf of the Financial Advisers and ensure all new business submitted is fully completed and compliant.
What’s in it for you: Financial Planning Administrator
Skills / Experience required: Financial Planning Administrator
- Salary up to £25,000 dependent on skill set and experience (negotiable)
- Competitive benefits package
- Great office location for transport links
- Practical Experience and knowledge of a Financial Planning Advice environment.
- Experience of an office admin support role.
- Able to work on own initiative with great attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills, drive & energy.
- Motivated by working in a fast-paced environment.
- Organised and able to prioritise.
- Able to use software packages such as Excel/Word/Outlook.
About Recruit UK:
- 2/3 years experience
- DB Pension knowledge
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a national Financial Advice firm on Financial Planner role across Glasgow and surrounding areas.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.