Financial Planning Administrator
£18,000 – £24,000
Recruit UK is looking for a financial planning administrator to join a reputable firm in north Leicestershire.
This company is extremely client-driven, focusing on delivering what is important to their clients. Thriving on creating a financial plan that makes their clients feel comfortable and secure. Our client also invests in their employees offering an impressive list of benefits and a family feels supportive team.
As a financial planning administrator, you will play a vital role in the client’s experience. You will prepare documentation for client meetings, build relationships with your clients, process business and help bring the client’s financial plan to reality.
Skills and Experience required:
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays increasing over time of service
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Pension Auto-Enrolment
- Salary ranging from £18,000 – £24,000
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible home/office working
- A chance to join a friendly and supportive team
- 2 years experience as a financial planning administrator
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to articulate complex ideas with ease
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.