Financial Planning Manager
Up to 40,000, negotiable
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Researching and analysing Financial Products for clients
- Create bespoke Financial Planning solutions
- Meet with and analyse client requirements
- Preparing suitability letters and reports, and preparing client reviews
- Working alongside Practice colleagues to ensure clients are updates, applications are processed, and legislations are up to date
- Stay up to date with template chances and adviser notes
- Highly competitive salary
- Supportive working environment
- Modern office building
- Work within SME/Business owner and High Net Worth clients
- Chartered Status – Essential
- Previous Financial Planning experience within an IFA firm – Essential
- Knowledge of major research systems – Essential
- Understanding and experience writing Suitability letters – Essential
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.