Financial Promotions Specialist
£38,000 – £45,000
Recruit UK are currently working to place a Financial Promotions specialist with one of the leading retirement and savings businesses in the UK & Europe.
This business has recently announced a demerger with its associated company which provides a genuine opportunity to drive competitive advantage with value creation through the formation of a new organisation.
With total customer assets circa £341.9 billion this company is built on a rich and long history with a commitment to an innovative future centred on the needs of its customers which you could be a part of.
The Marketing Risk & Compliance team safeguards and supports Brand & Marketing to confidently create compliant communications that lead to good customer outcomes. The team provide agile support and lead the first line of defence risk ownership within Brand and Marketing, ensuring compliance by design and real-time technical regulatory and operational risk expertise.
As a Financial Promotions Specialist, you will use your excellent knowledge of marketing communications and risk governance to provide support to agile project teams, covering risk & compliance to ensure Marketing material is not only compliant but compelling.
What’s in it for you:
- Being the first line compliance lead on agile projects, responsible for identifying regulatory risk position and providing solutions
- Acting as an expert reference point giving direction and opinion
- Ensuring all project output is compliant with the regulation, legislation and risk appetite
- Providing an advisory service to a range of stakeholders across the business
- Acting as a subject matter expert in interpreting regulations to produce new ways of servicing our customers and communicating with them
Skills and experience required:
- Full Training
- Real professional development opportunities
- A diverse and inclusive work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits package
About Recruit UK:
- Knowledge of Financial Promotions and associated regulatory requirements
- Detailed knowledge of financial services regulatory and legislative frameworks
- Experience of negotiating and influencing, and effectively managing complex stakeholder relationships
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Retirement and Savings company based in Edinburgh on a Financial Promotions role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
This position is now filled. If you are looking for a position like this,
then visit our career consultation page and book a talk with one of our experts to find the perfect job for you.