Financial Services Administrator
20,000 - 24,000
This position has now been filled. If you are looking for a job, let us help you find a similar job.
- Assisting with the day to day administration for the team and provide support to senior colleagues.
- Communicating with Investment Managers, Financial Planners and wider teams.
- Preparation and processing of all new client documentation and amendments
- Monitoring of transfers of assets/cash from other institutions
- Processing of client’s payments
- Liaising with colleagues within Business Support regarding the administration of client accounts
- Ensuring client details and reviews are recorded correctly on systems
- Generating team mail merges
- Typing up Investment Managers dictation.
- Minute taking and agenda preparation
- General record keeping and electronic filing
- Free on road parking!
- Pension and Life Cover
- Generous holiday
- Full Exam support
- Previous administration experience is preferred – additional training will be provided.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word/Excel/Outlook preferred.
- Accuracy, attention to detail
- Clear and concise communication skills – oral and written
- Ability to meet deadlines/work within restricted timescales
- Flexible and reliable team member
- A collaborative and inclusive approach to work
- Able to process information and understand solutions
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach – career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.